how to operate
One device that does it all.
Are you ready to prepare for the extreme?
Ways to Use
Stand Up Lantern
Charge in Car
How to charge
Place in window sill or outside in full sun, and always have a charged light.
Charge the battery with a Micro-USB cable to wall outlet or charge in your car USB port.
ALWAYS BE CHARGED
Use as a backup power supply. Charge your cell phone with a USB cable.
Our solar powered design allows you to fuel up with ease to enjoy light on your own time.
- 400 lumen Flashlight ≈ runs 12 hours on hi to 20 hours on low
- 200 lumen Room Lantern ≈ runs 12 hours on hi to 19 hours on low
- 100 lumen Side Lantern ≈ runs 19 hours on hi to 48 hours on low
- 8 hours of solar charge ≈ 9 hours of flashlight run time on low
- Charge XTorch via solar panel ≈ 22 hours full sun
- Charge XTorch via solar panel ≈ 40 hours hazy sky NOTE: place solar panel perpendicular to sun for best results
- Charge XTorch via USB wall adapter ≈ 2.5 hours
- 1.25 amps output to charge cell phones
Do not submerge the XTorch. It is not a submarine. Although the XTorch floats if you drop it in the water, it is not waterproof, but highly water resistant.
Two years for manufacturing defects. Sixty day return – no questions asked.
EJ CASE takes no responsibility for unreasonable use of the XTORCH. This is a well designed, very tough device intended for use in remote areas anywhere in the world—including in your home. But, it should not be used as a hammer, pry-bar or paddle.
- XTORCH will charge iPhone 10 to 70%
- Lithium Ion Battery ≈ 7 to 10 year life span at 3000 mAh
- Battery holds power without charging for up to 2 years
- Solar panel ≈ 1 watt output
Weight: 9.35 oz.
Size: 8.6 / 3.75 / 2.15 inches
- Battery under/over charge protection
- Battery power level gauge
- LED technology – 30,000 hour life span
- Glow in the dark gasket and print
- High impact resistant case
- UV resistant
- Water resistant
- Floats in water
- World tested in over 30 countries